Your partnership through prayer is our life line for winning the world for him! Praying is something that all of us can do, and it is a way we can participate in the greatest work that God has given us!
(Updated August 2017)
Prayer Requests >>>
- Pray for our family as this summer we have lost both Todd’s father Philip Moody and younger sister Eva Nicole Brown.
- Prayer for Todd’s cousin Auburn Buehring as she is being treated for cancer.
- Prayer for our family as we continue to adjust to having a baby in the house again. Please pray for her future, and God’s plans to be clear for her in life.
- Pray for our funding and donors as our monthly support has dropped significantly this year. We know God will continue to provide for our current and future needs.
- Praise for the work and witness we were able to participate in with teams both in Honduran villages and at GSCH this summer. May God continue to grow the seeds that were planted.
- Praise for those who completed the year long discipleship program in both La Crucitas and Ojaona this year. God is so faithful. May these lovely people continue spreading God’s Word to others in their communities.
- For all the ministries of BMDMI and the people of Honduras.
- 30 Ways to Pray for Missionaries: http://www.encompassworldpartners.org/prayer-news/30-ways-to-pray-for-missionaries