We are involved in various ministries in Honduras; some of our ministries are BMDMI ministries and others are personal ministries. We love being open and flexible to each moment and different ministry God calls us to be involved in each day.
Though we follow God’s call in everything we do, we have three main focuses in our ministry here in Honduras.
- The Jeremiah House (Boy’s Transition Home and Program)
- Opening our Home: A personal ministry providing young men with safe housing, educational scholarships, job training, and discipleship within our home.
- Education assistance: Providing education scholarships and buying school supplies for children and youth directly related to the program.
- Good Shepherd Children’s Home (Home for Orphaned, Neglected, and Abandoned Children)
- Tia Ministry: A personal ministry providing training and fellowship events for the women who take care of the children daily.
- Team Ministry: Working with short-terms mission teams that visit to serve specifically at GSCH
- Short-Term Mission Team Ministry (Reaching some of the poorest and remote areas)
- MIC/Leading Teams: BMDMI’s flagship ministry is short-term mission teams, and while the majority of these teams focus on medical/dental care, we also send evangelism, children’s ministry, construction, veterinarian care, and other types of teams, as well!
- Discipleship Program: A personal ministry providing train materials and resources to churches to better train disciples of Christ.