Ways to support The Jeremiah House:
- Prayer support
- Financial Giving for operating expenses
- Educational Scholarships (Academic and Vocational)
- Supply Drives
- Share about our program with others
We have two options where you could help. We are always in need of school supplies kits and welcome kits. Contact us if you would like to help out this way. If you would like to see a sample or would like to help out on smaller scale with one kit, you can view a sample of each of these with our Amazon Wish Lists. Please note that not all kits have to be the same.Welcome kits and back to school kits (see our amazon wish list for more details)
- 30 monthly sponsors $35-50 a month to help with expenses for rent, food, school, and daily needs of the young men in our home – choose any of our young men or give in general to the home.
- $150 each for motorcycle repair kits for our 2 young men in mechanics school.
- $1000 one time gift to help those moving into their own apartments get settled with appliances and furniture needed.
- Monthly or Annual gifts of any amount to assist with the general expenses for the home.
How to Give:
- Online at https://community.bmdmi.org/giving/ministries/6100-jeremiah-house
- Sponsor a Young Man Online at Meet Our Guys
- Call (601) 544-3586
- Mail to 11 Plaza Dr., Hattiesburg, MS 39402 (Memo: 6100 – Boy’s Transition Home)